TOMATO TATIN WITH CHEESE AND BASIL
Write a review
- Cherry tomatoes
- Puff pastry
- Cabell d'àngel
- Aged vinegar
- Smoked cheese from El Hierro
- Prepare the blond caramel. Pour a few aged vinegar drops. Add the peeled and dipped in boiling water tomatoes to the caramel and sauté them so the caramel can cover all of them.
- Place tomatoes in a baking mould, pour over the caramel and cover them with the puff pastry. Tight it well and bake at 180ºC for 12 minutes
- If you want a golden puff pastry, it must be cover with egg before baking.
- Once is ready, we keep it cool so it can be removed from the mould without spoiling it.
- We serve the dish decorating tatin with chives layers, the scanions and basil leafs.
Canarian Tomatoes http://canariantomatoes.com/