BROILED TOMATOES WITH A HINT OF PALM HONEY
Write a review
- Canary tomato
- Syrup (same amount of water and sugar)
- Palm honey
- Prepare the syrup and add palm honey; cardamom and ginger.
- In this mix scald the tomatoes. Then peel them off. Be careful not to damage them and not to take off their pedicles. Allow to cool down within the syrup.
- Take the tomatoes and dry them at 60ºC in the oven for 6 hours.
- To achieve the smoked taste, you can use burnt vine shoots placed inside a glass shield with the tomatoes.
- The dish is served with the syrup reduced as a heavy soup
Canarian Tomatoes http://canariantomatoes.com/