TOMATO, CHEESE AND AVOCADO SOUP
Write a review
- 1 kg of ripped tomatoes
- 150 g of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 g of cumin
- 250 g of ripened cheese
- 250 g of milk
- Details for final decorating
- Tomato soup: Chopped tomatoes in cloves garlic shapes, add 50 g of onions, 50 g of cucumber (previously peeled and seedless), olive oil and a few vinegar drops. Then puree in a Thermomix and pour some water to make it lighter so you can get the appropriate consistency.
- Avocado: Mash the avocado, add the brunoised onions, chopped coriander, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cheese cream: Puree the cheese with the milk in a mixer until it becomes a light cream
- Presentation: In a wide glass bowl, pour the different elements as layers. It can be decorated with eatable flowers, salt and pepper freshly ground.
Canarian Tomatoes http://canariantomatoes.com/