Write a review
- 250 g of ripe tomatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 25 g of oregano
- Hot pepper
- 2 g of paprika
- Coarse salt
- Olive oil
- Aged vinegar
- Mash the peeled gloves of garlic, hot pepper (previously remove the seeds), paprika, oregano and salt.
- Add the peeled tomatoes without seeds, finely chopped
- Mash the whole until you get a homogenous mixture with the remaining of ingredients
- Add the olive oil to facilitate this step
- Season with vinegar
- It can be served in the same bowl. It is perfect to combine with the famous wrinkled boiling potatoes, some fish or white meats.
Canarian Tomatoes http://canariantomatoes.com/