TOMATOES AND STRAWBERRIES TARTAR
Write a review
- Salad tomatoes
- HP sauce
- Perry sauce
- Grain mustard
- Peel off the tomatoes and remove the outer flesh, keeping the seeds.
- Use a paring knife to take out the internal tomato flesh, trying not to cut them in pieces.
- Dice the tomato flesh and macerate it with a mix of all sauces. The mixture proportions depend on the cook taste.
- Once the mixture is ready, add the strawberries, pickles, brunoised capers and the chopped chives.
- If the preparation is mashed in a mortar, it can be decorated with the tomato seeds on top, with layers of strawberries. Finally, it can be presented with some aromatic herbs
- You can know mora about the creator here:http://canariantomatoes.com/2017/02/06/recipes-by-juan-carlos-clemente-cubas/
Canarian Tomatoes http://canariantomatoes.com/