Children need to eat healthy food and have a sporty life. Breakfast is important for a good diet and the lunch box at school is a good place to learn what to eat. If they take fruits and vegetables to the school they are showing their classmates what their diet is. A healthier diet is taken to mean:
- a balanced diet with plenty of variety
- a diet which provides enough energy for satisfactory growth and development
- plenty of fruit and vegetables
- plenty of iron rich foods
- plenty of calcium rich foods
- not having sugary foods and drinks too often
Tomato is a very good ingredient for this diet, helping the child to have a stronger inmune system and be healthier.