Having Canary Tomato at home is having a family friend and ally for your health.
- Vitamin C and carotenes (lycopene) act as antioxidants, slowing cellular aging, and muscle and joint problems.
- Prevent the development of some types of cancer (prostate, esophagus, pancreas, breast…)
- It is diuretic and purifying, useful to eliminate the uric acid and reduce cholesterol. It also detoxifies and purifies the liver.
- Alkalize blood, it is sedative and remineralising.
- The regular intake of tomatoes reduces the risk of heart attacks because it is a cardiac muscle tonic.
What tomato gives.
- 22 calories per 100 gr.
- 95 % of water.
- 1.8 fibre per 100 gr.
- Minerals: Potassium, copper, iron, magnesium.
- Vitamins: B1, B2, B5 and C
A tomato salad or a juice with at least three pieces of tomatoes, are two of the most effective diuretics. Besides it helps to have the cold away.
Here you have more related articles: